Outsourcing your payroll to Numerus makes sense, both practically and financially.
Recruiting an in-house payroll administrator and providing them with continuing professional training can be costly – whereas our competitive, all-inclusive pricing will allow you to budget accurately for payroll services.
Moreover, our experts have more than fifty years’ experience in the payroll services sector and receive advanced notification of upcoming changes to complicated legislation.
With Numerus, you can be confident your employees will be paid accurately and on time, every time – and that your payroll system is compliant with current legislation.
What we do:
Each pay period you will advise any amendments to payroll data; be it a change to employee’s personal information or additional pay to be processed. We will then calculate:
- Gross to net pay
- Tax and National Insurance Contributions
- Student Loan deductions
- Statutory Payments including SSP, SMP, SPP and SAP
- Pension contributions
- Attachment of Earnings Orders
We will then provide:
- Security sealed payslips or E-payslips
- Payroll reports – these can be as detailed as you need for your business. They can also be emailed, posted or both.
- P45’s for leavers
- Advise PAYE due to HMRC
- P60’s at the end of the Tax Year
Every pay period we will:
- Submit Real Time Information (RTI) submissions, including Full Payment Submission or Employer Payment Summary to HMRC.
You can decide to:
- Pay your employees directly
- We can pay your employees via BACS directly to their accounts
- Pay PAYE directly to HMRC
- We can pay your PAYE to HMRC via BACS directly
In addition we can also provide:
- Absolute confidentiality
- Assistance in HMRC compliance visits
- Auto-Enrolment assistance and administration
- P11d preparation
If you’d like to talk about outsourcing your payroll to Numerus, please contact us.